This blog has moved! Please visit the new Knot By Gran'ma website and follow my blog with Bloglovin or sign up for the newsletter.

Jan 21, 2013

Scaredy Cat Chicken Girl

I am putting off getting things going over here. I have been "working" on this newest monster doll for ages now. She's pretty much done... there's a mouth to glue on and ends to weave in. Then I need to stuff her. I even have dolls stands now.

work in progress monster art doll
almost done! work in progress monster art doll...
I was wondering what the hold up was. Kiddo was pretty sick for a bit, but things have settled down. My house is a disaster, but that's pretty much normal. I'm just making excuses. Why?

The answer is fear. I am petrified that once I get this doll up and going, I'll truly be starting on my new journey. I will be sharing. Change is frightening, but I know it's the direction I want to go in. Ever since my Time to Start Over post, the ideas have been flowing into my brain. I'm trying to get them down into a sketchbook. Some of them I catch and others fade away. This alone, has been reassuring that I am making the right decision for myself and for the direction that I want Knot By Gran'ma to go in.



2 comments:

Thanks for reading. Please share your thoughts with me. I love reading them!

AddThis