This blog has moved! Please visit the new Knot By Gran'ma website and follow my blog with Bloglovin or sign up for the newsletter.

Mar 6, 2013

Work in Progress Wednesday: The New Tiger Mask Crochet Pattern

This is only a test... I have been working on the newer and easier version of my tiger mask crochet pattern. I honestly couldn't read my pattern notes from the one I made years ago, so I thought I could simplify it a little. I'm so glad I did. Now it works up faster, and the mask base can be used for a few different masks.

Work in progress tiger mask crochet pattern by Knot By Gran'ma
Work in progress tiger mask crochet pattern in the wrong colors!

Yes. I realize my tiger is the wrong colors. I'm using up my acrylic yarn stash to for the original testing. I'm not even going to sew these bits on (for now... Dr. Destructo wants it, so that'll be the fun over the weekend)... starting another in the "correct" tiger colors today.

Aside from the tiger, there's the elephant... maybe a bird? Suggestions are welcome.



2 comments:

Thanks for reading. Please share your thoughts with me. I love reading them!

AddThis