This blog has moved! Please visit the new Knot By Gran'ma website and follow my blog with Bloglovin or sign up for the newsletter.

Mar 13, 2013

Work in Progress Wednesday: Monster Lady and This Stinking Cat

She is beautiful. I love her little top and her fabulous hair that you can't see, because it's been tied into a ponytail, because I needed to do that to sew on her eyes. And her eyes... love, love, love.

Lady Monster work in progress by Knot By Gran'ma
Lady Monster work in progress... so pretty
Then there's this tiger mask. I'm not going to lie. I'm bored with it and don't want to finish it, but I guess I will, because I started it, and people might really want a crocheted tiger mask pattern to work with. (giant inhale) It's also sucking my time away from my beautiful lady monster. I think I resent it a little. Plus it can also be a lioness, or a bear, depending on colors and what you sew on. I really don't want to make more of these. Eh.

Tiger Mask crochet pattern work in progress by Knot By Gran'ma
This stinking tiger mask crochet pattern work in progress







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Please share your thoughts with me. I love reading them!

AddThis