This blog has moved! Please visit the new Knot By Gran'ma website and follow my blog with Bloglovin or sign up for the newsletter.

Apr 29, 2013

Happy Day Project: Week 1

It's been an entire week of capturing photos of things that make me happy. I have learned a few things in the process, and learning is always nice. If you're wondering what I'm talking about and what this Happy Day Project is... click here, yo.

Number one: I'm thinking more about my life and being mindful, and I am seeing far more happiness in my life than sadness. Sweet!

Number two: I suck at posting my photo every day. Also I didn't research my hashtag originally and had to change it last minute to #happydaykbg.

Happy Day Project #happydaykbg by Knot By Gran'ma
First time bowling... under black lights and a disco ball. Day 1
Love how he sleeps with his paw out and tail unrolled. Day 2
Homegrown popcorn. Day 3
Hens and chicks. Day 4
Love that this is hanging in my house. Day 5
Yay! New running sneaks! Blindingly orange! Day 6 
Chillin' with Babycakes after a long day. Day 7


Follow my blog on BlogLovinFeedlyNetworkedBlogs, or Email Newsletter.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Please share your thoughts with me. I love reading them!

AddThis