This blog has moved! Please visit the new Knot By Gran'ma website and follow my blog with Bloglovin or sign up for the newsletter.

Apr 30, 2013

April 2013: Blog Posts

April was a busy month for me. I'm finishing up organizing the Fishkill Fine Arts & Craft Show application process, started offering affordable advertising on my blog, and redid my newsletter (which no one has seen yet). In the midst of this, I've been blogging, making monsters, and gardening... So, here's the month of April in blog form for you all. They are ordered from oldest to newest. Happy reading!

Jim the Grawr Monster
Jim the Grawr Monster - For sale at The Art Riot

Practicing No
Drowning in Clutter Workspace
Work in Progress Wednesday: Monsters and Legs
Does Your Product Need a Purpose?
Work in Progress Wednesday: Top Secret
I Will Never Miss All of This
Writing up the Past
Happy Day Project
Creating a Community: New(ish) to Me Blogs
Find Your Fight and Do It
Happy Day Project: Week 1


Follow my blog on BlogLovinFeedlyNetworkedBlogs, or Email Newsletter.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Please share your thoughts with me. I love reading them!

AddThis