This blog has moved! Please visit the new Knot By Gran'ma website and follow my blog with Bloglovin or sign up for the newsletter.

Jul 16, 2013

Pleasant Surprises

The direction on this doll completely changed. I'll get into that more once she's fully finished... which could be today, depending on how our schedule ends up. Either way, the doll that started out with a very specific story and look is now different.

Lady Monster WIP by Knot By Gran'ma: Pleasant Surprises

I really couldn't be any happier with how she's turned out. I guess the procrastinating happened for a reason. She wasn't ready to go down the path I had mapped out for her, and needed me to realize it.

This blog moves on July 26, 2013 to http://knotbygranma.com. Please add it to your bookmarks or subscribe here to be notified.


1 comment:

  1. That happens a lot with my dolls...they certainly seem to have their own opinions on how they should look. I can't wait to see where she/he/it takes you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. Please share your thoughts with me. I love reading them!

AddThis