This blog has moved! Please visit the new Knot By Gran'ma website and follow my blog with Bloglovin or sign up for the newsletter.

Dec 13, 2010

What I'm Doing Today

Saturday was my kiddo's 8th birthday party... at the rollerskating rink.  It was awesome, but also very tiring.  Today he officially is 8.  He's rather excited.  We're gonna have peppermint cupcakes with chocolate frosting after a nice dinner of macaroni and cheese... I'm gonna throw some broccoli on the side there so it's more of a balanced meal.  Moms are good like that...

Yesterday was the first Holiday Open House show that KBG has ever thrown... at my house.  This was prepped with baking, and cooking, and cleaning, and getting rid of the family for the day.  It was awesome.  I had Gemini River Rocks, Dough Roses, JSW MetalWorks, and Sweet Olive Jewelry all at my house.  Fantastic!  And the ladies couldn't be any nicer.  It was a very nice Sunday, indeed.


In the midst of this, I managed to sell Fredrickson the Fire Eater.  He's off to his new home now.  I'll miss him a little.  He was a fun doll to make.

I had wanted to relax today.  It's not going to happen.  Probably not until the end of the week if I'm lucky.  It's all good though.  I'm not relaxing because I'm actually swamped with orders and the world is fantastic!  Here's the work area.  Notice all the little cat butts that are waiting to be finished.  That alone makes today hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Please share your thoughts with me. I love reading them!

AddThis