This blog has moved! Please visit the new Knot By Gran'ma website and follow my blog with Bloglovin or sign up for the newsletter.

Jan 12, 2011

Why Do I Love Cables?

There's something about cables that I find so... lovely.  Maybe it's the texture, maybe it's the twisting... whatever it is, I love them.  Knot By Gran'ma, you can't knit well enough to do cables... you might be saying that to yourself right now.  It's okay.  I can't knit well enough to do cables... yet.  I'm working on it though.

I can crochet well enough to do cables though.  And I try to do them as often as I possibly can... around all of this doll making and cat butt crochet.  Currently I'm working on a secret project that I'm not going to share with you all right now.  I will though tease you with this swatch that I'm working on that will directly impact the secret project from here on out.

crochet cables
Isn't it lovely?  It's nice wool crocheted cable yumminess. I'm hoping to finish up with this today, as I look at the snow.  Then I will block it and... well I'm not telling the rest.  (You can call me a butt head here.  It's okay.)

Speaking of butts... I'm also getting my cat butt butt (Yeah, figure that one out.  I speak alien sometimes... What?) together and starting on a whole new batch of cat butt keychains for the shop... and perhaps one for myself.  Here's one I finished earlier.

KBG light brown cat butt keychain on Etsy
I have plans for other colors and then maybe some far out colors... colors not normally found on cats.  We'll see how I feel when the time comes for that.



Subscribe to the Newsletter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Please share your thoughts with me. I love reading them!

AddThis