This blog has moved! Please visit the new Knot By Gran'ma website and follow my blog with Bloglovin or sign up for the newsletter.

Apr 12, 2012

Shadows in the Night

Okay, I lied. There's no night shadows going on here. I needed an awesome sounding title for this post. There is a new mini monster though. His colors remind me of the shadows... thus the earlier shadow talk.

Shadow Mini MOnster OOAK Crocheted Plush Amigurumi Doll
Shadow Mini Monster
This colorful and soft monster doll will win his way into children of all ages' hearts. This plush loves hugs and is mischievous in more ways than one. Who could resist the cuteness here?

I love making these guys... as you can see from the above paragraph, the descriptions are a little hard for me. I sound all robot-like. Blargh. Practice makes perfect, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Please share your thoughts with me. I love reading them!

AddThis