This blog has moved! Please visit the new Knot By Gran'ma website and follow my blog with Bloglovin or sign up for the newsletter.

May 3, 2012

Declarations

Right. Started the day off with having one of those tomato paste cans smack me in the chin... it jumped off of the shelf. That's always fun. I suppose that's what I get for using canned tomato paste. I'll have to remember to make some of my own this year. Then there was the interview... I went on one. I hope no one noticed the tomato paste size bruise on my chin. (I don't really wear face make-up so...)

flowery crocheted pug butts by knot by gran'ma


Got these 3 finished last night, and have sent them off to their new home. I'm officially out of black acrylic yarn. This is exciting, because I am also out of pink acrylic yarn at the same time. I hereby decree... From this day forth, all black cat and pug butts shall be crocheted out of wool! Sweet. Now I just have to work through the giant skein of fawn colored acrylic to switch that over to wool too... Maybe I'll just give it away (Genius!).  Nice. I hereby decree... From the day forth, all black and fawn cat and pug butts shall be crocheted out of wool... and someone will win (a shrubbery! what?) a partly used skein of fawn colored acrylic!

2 comments:

  1. Sweet! Kudos for working your way through the yarn stash, any way you choose. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha. There's so much acrylic to work through. I'm thinking about destashing it and giving some away. I don't like using it anymore. It's like I need wool in my hands... or cotton. I'm getting more quirky as I get older, I think.

      Delete

Thanks for reading. Please share your thoughts with me. I love reading them!

AddThis