This blog has moved! Please visit the new Knot By Gran'ma website and follow my blog with Bloglovin or sign up for the newsletter.

Aug 14, 2012

Tags Tuesday, What?

There's no treasury Tuesday this week. I'm a little swamped, but I wanted to get a quick post in before I disappear into the depths of craft show prep. (I'll be HERE this weekend... in case you're local and have nothing to do.) I wanted to show you my new monster tags instead.

new product tags for mini monsters
new product tags for mini monsters
Do you love them?  The circle is recycled magazine, and the KBG logo & mandatory info is a cloth tag cut in half with pinking shears. Pretty clever, no?

new product tag for monsters
new product tag for monsters... the other side




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Please share your thoughts with me. I love reading them!

AddThis