This blog has moved! Please visit the new Knot By Gran'ma website and follow my blog with Bloglovin or sign up for the newsletter.

Feb 8, 2013

Many Thanks Friday


It's the time of the week where I try to give back a little and say thank you. Sometimes during the week, Knot By Gran'ma is featured somewhere nice... This week, two different places featured my Find the Good blog post. Seeing how that was a pretty powerful post for me to write, I'd like to share them with you.

Crochet Social - Leaders List by Aberrant Crochet
Crochet Social - Leaders List by Aberrant Crochet

This is a paper.li publication that goes out based on social crochet people on the internet. There's stories of crochet, but also of things other than crochet. Check them out... Crochet Social - Leaders List.

seven days, seven links by knitted art
seven days, seven links by knitted art

The second feature was from Knitted Art, which is a blog about knitting, crochet, and embroidery. There are many, many great features. Have a look.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Please share your thoughts with me. I love reading them!

AddThis