This blog has moved! Please visit the new Knot By Gran'ma website and follow my blog with Bloglovin or sign up for the newsletter.

Mar 4, 2011

Fiber Arts Friday

It's been a pretty productive week here.

I've been trying to stick to a realistic schedule for creating... also realizing that life comes up and sometimes I don't finish everything.  I think I've found something that does work for me though... so yeah!

I finished writing out the penguin pattern yesterday... which I was excited about, because it meant I could start on my Chakra Doll.  I'll get into that in a moment.  Here's the penguin pattern.  I'm offering it for sale in 4 different places. Here (see below), Shoply, Ravelry, and Etsy...


As I mentioned earlier, I also started my Chakra Doll.  I recently took Reiki 1 and was struck with this project.  Apparently I need a Chakra doll for myself.  This will lead to a crochet pattern for those of you who also need one... custom listings too (if the interest is there).  But really this one's for me.  I'm very excited. I currently have a sketch up on my Ravelry projects, but will be updating it as I go.

If you missed my last post, I finished the Mother Bird Doll.  Check her out if you haven't already.  She really did come out amazing. 

That's about it.  I'm gonna run because Dr. Destructo is turning 2 next week and we're having a birthday brunch for him tomorrow.  

It's Fiber Arts Friday, so please leave a comment and then head over to Andrea's Blog, Wisdom Begins in Wonder and check out the other Fibery posts!  I guarantee you will learn something interesting.

Photobucket


Subscribe to the Newsletter!

6 comments:

  1. Glad you've found a creating schedule that works for you. As someone who works from home I know how important that is - and how tough it can be to figure it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your penguin is so cute! Happy Fiber Arts Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Etsy shop is really shaping up. I hope you are having great sales because you truly have unique and amazing items. The penguin is too darn adorable!

    Happy Fiber Arts Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to Dr. Destructo Toddler. :-)

    I love the penguin!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. Please share your thoughts with me. I love reading them!

AddThis